1. Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website (“http://fair.co.chelan.wa.us”,"http://www.chelancountyfair.com") which is published by the County of Chelan. Use of this website is voluntary.
By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personal information as described in
this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
2. Security. Chelan County Fair is dedicated to preserving your privacy and security while viewing our Website at expo.co.chelan.wa.us. We strive to retrieve the minimum amount of
affecting visitors of our site in accordance with the Washington State Internet Privacy Guidelines. Chelan County Fair reserves the right to change these policies and the corresponding
information on this page at any time without prior notice.
3. Non-Personal Information Chelan County Fair Collects From You.
Chelan County Fair automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to a Chelan County Fair's website;
- The date and time you accessed a Chelan County Fair's website;
- The pages you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access a Chelan County Fair's website.
This information (“non-personal information”) does not identify you personally. Chelan County Fair uses this non-personal information to monitor the effectiveness of this
website and to consider potential improvements to this website.
4. Personally Identifiable Information Chelan County Fair Might Collect From You. Chelan County Fair may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”)
to participate in the password-protected areas, download information, join Chelan County Fair's mailing lists, engage in payment transactions and/or donations, or for other purposes
Chelan County Fair is a state agency, and as such, subject to the laws governing the Preservation and Destruction of Public Records (RCW 40.14). As Chelan County Fair determines is appropriate,
Chelan County Fair will maintain or destroy PII you voluntarily provide.
5. Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless Chelan County Fair tells you otherwise, Chelan County Fair (or third parties engaged by Chelan County Fair)
may use your PII to:
- Administer your participation in this website;
- Communicate information Chelan County Fair thinks may be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Contact you;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; and
- Establish or exercise Chelan County Fair’s legal rights or defend against legal claims.
6. Sharing Your Information. Through display, Chelan County Fair may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. Chelan County Fair may use third party service providers and suppliers to
facilitate this website and the services Chelan County Fair provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are Chelan County Fair and Chelan County employees or third parties who have been
granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill Chelan County Fair’s mission. Chelan County Fair may disclose PII to other affiliated institutions and/or
if Chelan County Fair is required to do so by law. Chelan County Fair is a state agency, and as such, Chelan County Fair is subject to the Washington Public Records Act, RCW 42.56.
As Chelan County Fair determines it is appropriate to do so, Chelan County Fair will disclose PII requested pursuant to this law.
visit to this website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that Chelan County Fair uses to identify your computer. Applets are small computer applications that relate information back to
Chelan County Fair. Chelan County Fair may use information from cookies and applets for purposes such as website administration or assessing the technical function of this website.
Chelan County Fair content. The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
8. Linked Sites. Chelan County Fair may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of the providers of those websites.
Chelan County Fair encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of this website is solely at your own risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Chelan County Fair expressly disclaims
all warranties of any kind with respect to this website whether express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and
non-infringement. Chelan County Fair expressly disclaims any responsibility for the actions of any other user of this website. Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties,
so the above exclusions may not apply to you. Chelan County Fair makes no warranty that this website will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, current, accurate,
complete or error-free or that the results that may be obtained by use of the site will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your sole and exclusive remedy with
respect to any defect in or dissatisfaction with the site is to cease to use this website. You may have other rights which may vary from state to state.
10. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and Agree that Chelan County Fair shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special,
consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data loss, or other losses (even if advised of the possibility of such damages)
resulting from any matter related to your use of this website.
11. Intellectual Property. This website and its contents are owned by Chelan County Fair or third parties and are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law.
Certain content, such as copyrighted materials and trademarks, are used by permission of third parties. Except as allowed by law (such as fair use) or as expressly permitted in connection
with specific content, this website and its contents may not be reproduced, modified, distributed, displayed, performed, or used in any way without the prior written permission of
Chelan County Fair or the third-party owner.
12. Links. This website may include links to other websites. You acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by
Chelan County Fair with respect to the linked site or its provider. Chelan County Fair makes no representations or warranties with respect to any linked website: Your use of any linked website is solely at
your own risk.
have a contact link.